FAQ on Rescheduling of CIHS 2021
1. Why decide to postpone CIHS 2021 to December 16-18, 2021?
In view of the latest epidemic prevention requirements of China and the government of Shanghai, in order to guarantee the health and safety of exhibitors, purchasers and professional visitors, China National Hardware Association and Koelnmesse have prudently decided to postpone China International Hardware Show 2021 (CIHS 2021) from October 8-10, 2021 to December 16-18, 2021. The event will still be held at the Shanghai New International Expo Centre (SNIEC).
2. How can we keep update of COVID-19 situation in China?
The latest information on the epidemic will be provided and released by the National Health Commission of the People’s Republic of China. In the meantime, you can contact our staffs for the latest information on epidemic prevention.
3. Who can I contact if I have any questions?
If you have any questions, please contact the organizer’s staffs as follows:
Ms. Sonia Xu
Tel.: +86 10 65907766 ext. 707
Mr. Edward Gao
Tel.: +86 10 65907766 ext. 765
Ms. Emma Mao
Tel.: +86 21 6390 6161 ext. 827
Visitors and media:
Ms. Mia Liu
Tel.: +86 21 6390 6161 ext. 810
FAQ on Exhibitors:
1. Is the signed CIHS 2021 Exhibition Agreement still valid?
The exhibition agreements that have been signed will still be valid in updated exhibition days of CIHS 2021. We will transfer 100% of your booth fee and send you the updated booth confirmation.
2. I have made travel arrangement prior to the event. Will I get reimbursed for my travel / accommodation or any other expenses incurred since CIHS 2021 is rescheduled?
We advise you to contact your travel or booking agent and hotel provider immediately for information and advice corresponding to their specific cancellation and amendment policies. As travel and accommodation are not booked through the organisers nor event, we are unable to facilitate any refund for your accommodation. For peace of mind, we recommend you take out travel insurance if you have not already done so.
If you need our official announcement as supported document for cancellation and amendment, please click here: Announcement on Postponement of CIHS 2021.
FAQ on Visitors:
1. I have pre-registered on CIHS’s official website before. Should I need to pre-register again?
For the CIHS 2021 visitors who have successfully pre-registered through its website/WeChat, we will still remain your registration information to the updated pre-registration platform.
2. I have applied for the business invitation letter on CIHS’s official website before. Should I need to re-apply?
You need to re-apply since CIHS 2021 exhibition days has been updated. Upon receipt of your application, we will issue a new invitation letter based on the new exhibition dates and send it to your email address. If you need to modify the information of the invitation letter submitted earlier, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org